490 Boundary Street is located in the medical precinct of Spring Hill. It is next to the busy St Vincent's Private Hospital and near a number of retail shops along Boundary Street. The property has been redeveloped with 2 underground levels of car parking featuring a vehicle lift for access. There is a passenger lift in between the house and the adjoining offices with front and rear lift doors. Unit 2 is the house portion of the property which features: - 5 rooms/offices - Reception at rear, next to lift - End of trip facilities - Ducted air-conditioning - High ceilings - Ambulant toilet - Front door with verandah and stairs out to Boundary Street Boundary Street in Spring Hill offers a great location with great accessibility and close proximity to the CBD. Parking is usually easy and access to major arterial roads even easier! The owner wants to sell before Christmas so register your interest today and get yourself a piece of the inner city.
- Formerly sports hall, gym and restaurant - 1,850 m2 building area & 65 car spaces (approx.) - Zoned Emerging Community - Level site on 3 street frontage with excellent exposure - Buses on door step – opposite park - 600 metres to vibrant Inala Shopping Town - Potential commercial and/or residential developments - The building is in need of extensive repair works
Completion very soon so Inspections are now welcomed and recommended for this new development in South Brisbane. - Close to CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks - Transport at door - 476 apartments in total - Great exposure to passing traffic For Sale or For Lease now With 476 residential apartments above “Ivy & Eve” is a unique and quality project located in one of Brisbane's most convenient locations. The CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks are all at your doorstep making these only 2 commercial strata spaces very unique. Retail 1 space is 127m2 internal with 64m2 external total = 161m2 As a residential development with outstanding features like pool, teppanyaki & pizza dinning areas, gym, playroom, cinema as an attraction to buyers and tenants makes this an outstanding base for your business on ground level. Contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Conias on 0408266427 or email@example.com to register your interest now.
- 60m2 to 193m2 available - Access to 25m rooftop pool and BBQ area - 81 luxury apartments directly above - 4 car parks plus plenty of street parking - Suitable for medical, food, beauty or professional offices - Great value VERDE Apartments is one of the most exciting developments in South Brisbane. The development itself is visually stunning with the largest green wall in Australia and attention to detail to rival anything in the area. The commercial space is ideal for many users with four dedicated car parks available plus street parking. Also as an added bonus you get access to one of Brisbane’s best rooftop locations with a 25m lap pool and BBQ area. Make the most of this central location with great value for money.
• Ideal location • Secure tenancy • Ground floor retail space Fully leased on a 5x5 year lease to “Malt Traders” and situated in an ideal location, this ground floor strata space is now offered for sale. 90 m2 of prime Brisbane City retail space with income. $83,000 p/a gross rental with a net of $70,000 p/a.
Elders Commercial Brisbane & First National Commercial take pleasure in presenting to the market for Sale & Lease 14 Proe Street, Newstead. Recently refurbished, the high quality freestanding building located in the highly sought after James Street & Gasworks precinct has never presented better. Suiting a variety of users including training organisations, office users or showroom this opportunity will not last long. Features of the property include: - 530m2 high quality office - 569m2 MU1 (Mixed Use) Zoned land parcel - Potential for multiple tenancies - Onsite parking provisions - End-Of-Trip facilities - Proximity to ‘Valley’ amenities For more information or to organise an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact your EXCLUSIVE agents today!
• Great Return • Main Road Exposure • 2 Street frontage 7567 m2 site broken up as Service station on 1617 m2 with a Head Lease to BP and a 3 Bay workshop. 2 shops on 1923m2 fully leased and house on 4027m2. Contact Anthony Conias 0408 266 427
• 24 ensuite rooms plus two bedroom manager's residence • 3 level building over basement • 12 secure car parks plus 2 on the side parking • Bar & large outdoor area with BBQ • Commercial kitchen with separate dining area • Prime location - opposite landmark Q1 Building • 250 meters to world famous beaches • 698 sqm site of High Density Residential zoning Building Homely & stylish, Gold Coast Backpackers is a purpose built backpackers which features everything for your relaxed and comfortable stay with a variety of dorms at a budget price. The three storey building consists of 24 motel rooms plus two bedroom manager's residence. Each room has its own bathroom and private balconies. It has a fully licensed bar so guest can relax and enjoy in all around the common areas or play a friendly game of pool with fellow travellers or cook up a BBQ out on the large terrace. Also an opportunity to provide meals with a large commercial kitchen. There is a secured basement parking for 12 cars and 2 more spaces on the side of the building. Location The property is located to the south of the Q1 Resort and Spa and is just 250 metres from the world famous sandy beaches where visitors can whether swim, surf or just simply relax, do the Sky Point climb on Australia’s highest external building; the iconic Q1, shop at the magnificent Cavill Avenue or dance the night away in the stylish pubs, clubs and lounge bars of Surfers Paradise. Gold Coast Backpackers is also 5 minutes’ drive from Jupiters Casino and Gold Coast Airport is a 25-minute drive away. Opportunity This is an excellent opportunity for an investor to own this unique freehold property and enjoy attractive income plus potential for future redevelopment. Although the current High Density Residential zoning allows building height of up to 30 storeys, the subject property is limited to a 10 storey development as it is constrained by the land size, unless amalgamation with the neighbouring corner site.
• 4,003 m2 of elevated site • Zoned Low Density Residential • House & flat providing good holding income • Walk to shopping centre & golf course • Convenient location. Approximately 12 kms to CBD
• Top value for money • 280m2 approx. • 4 car parks included • Data and storage rooms • 11 large offices • Fully air-conditioned with professional fit out • Kitchen and balcony The Portal Office Park is strategically located in Queensland’s growth corridor with huge anticipated population growth. The office park is popular and well regarded with executive entry, Café on premises and easy access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and Gold Coast. Suite 3202 offers large reception, 11 offices, boardroom, kitchen, balcony and 4 carparks. The owner is motivated and ready to sell at a great price so enquire today! 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
Price: Contact Agent