- Take advantage of historically low rates and buy instead of leasing - Full make good completed by outgoing tenant, no money to spend - Can occupy in full or partially for additional income generation - Approx 600m2 high quality office fit out over two levels - Small warehouse area for car parking or storage with roller door - Ability to park up to nine cars (in tandem format) - Ideal for medical based business - RBH only 1.5km - 400m2 to Airport link connecting ICB - Brisbane wide access - Only 3km to Brisbane CBD Situated on a prominent corner position in Windsor this freehold commercial offering a high quality office fit out across two levels. Perfect for Medical based businesses needing quick access to the RBH, the property has been home to Q-scan head office for the past 5 years. It offers a high quality fit out across both levels including open plan and partitioned meetings rooms along with training area upstairs. The location also benefits from immediate access to the Airport link & ICB, perfect for those with Interstate/International staff/customers or those requiring quick access to the southern side of Brisbane. There are four sail covered car parks but the ability to park another 4 in tandem, then one in the warehouse.
Price: $1,400,000 + GST
- National tenants - Huge free hold land holding - Great value
Price: Contact Agent
- Rare office/warehouse building - Ideal for owner occupier or developer - 422 lettable area with potential for further development - Excellent exposure to Montague Road - Zoned Mixed-use (up to 5 storeys) West End has developed in the last 10 years into a lively area for nightlife. The main street precinct has attracted an array of multicultural restaurants and coffee houses. It has become a popular alternative nightspot for people from all over Brisbane. West End is an eclectic and dynamic suburb. Small restaurants, cafes, coffee houses, shops, bars and bakeries have evolved along Montague Road, and have added to the vibrant high street atmosphere, day and night, over the years.
Price: Expressions of Interest
Liberty Oil Holdings Pty Ltd is a private company that derives the majority of its revenue from operating as a petroleum products provider, fuel products carrier and developer of depots, service stations and terminals for resale. The company employs approximately 180 people across its operations in Australia and is headquartered in Hawthorn East, Victoria. Liberty Oil is jointly-owned by New World Holdings Pty Ltd and Viva Energy Australia Ltd, the latter’s ultimate parent being Vitol Investment Partnership Limited, a partnership company between Vito and Shell. Liberty Oil Holdings Pty Ltd provides fuel to independent retailers and wholesalers across Australia. The company also operates as a carrier of fuel products and developer of depots, service stations and terminals for resale. Liberty Oil supplies the following range of fuel products: - Unleaded petrol - Unleaded E10 petrol - Premium unleaded petrol 95 - PremiuMAX 98 - Ultra low sulphur diesel - B5 Biodiesel (solely in NSW) - Alpine diesel - Household kerosene - Heating oil Plus - Annual CPI Reviews - 100m of road frontage - Built 2017 $292,000 net after land tax approximately. The Northern end of the Gold Coast is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia, enhancing the viability of this excellent investment.
First National Real Estate Surfers Paradise is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to acquire a full freehold Surfers Paradise beachside apartment complex comprising of 18 residential apartments on behalf of the building body corporate. - Total land area approx 1,932m2 - North-East corner position opposite beachfront - 3 level walk up residential block of 18 apartments - Mix of spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments - Secure basement car park plus visitor parking - Solid income stream, well constructed block - Redevelopment high rise apartments or hotel - Expressions of Interest, written offers submitted For further information please contact the exclusive marketing agents.
- Licensed Vietnamese restaurant - New 5 + 5 year lease - Net income : $87,777 pa - Seating approx. 120 people plus footpath dining - Fully enclosed office & storage area under - Includes a vacant rear block of 304m² (3 Egbert St) - Potential for further development A very rare opportunity to own a well established, freehold investment property in West End. The property is located in the heart of trendy and fast growing West End, just 2kms from Brisbane CBD.
This almost new office investment was designed to be split into 2 offices if required. With a 5 star presentation and entrance off the "Belise"Hotel reception and lobby areas - you will be impressed! Even better is the 40 m2 exclusive covered deck area, easily accessed from the beautifully lit offices with high ceilings. Solid Real estate agent with a 3 + 3 + 3 lease commenced June 2017 Current rent includes the 5 carparks at $69,300 gross per annum plus GST Outgoings: Body Corporate $ 285 per annum Council Rates $ 2132 per annum State Gov Charges $ 1065 per anum Urban Utilities $552 per annum Net Income of $65,271 per annum plus GST
Situated on the corner of Compton and Calam Roads, this property is adjacent to Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre. The opportunity now exists for you to purchase your piece of Sunnybank/Sunnybank Hills. The building is close to a high number of amenities with transport at your doorstep. Great access to major arterial roads. The owner is highly motivated so now is your chance to take advantage. These units will give your business or your tenants massive exposure. - HUGE main road exposure - Large windows facing Compton Road offering plenty of natural light - Ideal for classroom, migration/travel/accounting/real estate agent - 2 units: 50m2 & 53m2 - Selling together - Office/Retail - High traffic area from morning to late evening - A good investment with high rental return opportunity OR establish your business here without needing to pay rent - Ample car parking Enquire today to book an inspection.
Situated in popular location this commercial strip block of shops is on 1521m2 with rear carpark and 2 houses on rear street with 1551m2 so a total of 3072m2 of prime real estate in sought after area. Opportunities to develop Residential behind or hold. Contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427
- Ideal Corner location - High Exposre Site - New Lease in Place - Future Development Potential Situated on high exposure corner site with a new lease in place at $180,000.00 p/a net + GST + Outgoings. Opportunity now exists to secure this site with holding income and hold or redevelop later. Contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427