• DA for 4 T/Houses plus existing house • Currently 2 dwellings on long 463 m2 site • Holding income of $775 per week • Easy project – attractive profit
• 134m2 • Full fit out available • Liquor licence Strategically located at the gateway to Brisbane’s financial precinct known as the Golden Triangle. All forms of public transport are readily available including the bus, rail and CityCat Ferry. The tenancy provides direct access to a wide variety of amenities including retail outlets, restaurants, cafes and bars. This ground level restaurant is a fantastic opportunity for an owner occupier or investor with a lease back at strong yield available.
• 6.59 ha of significant land holding • All services connected • 5 dams & 30 metre-deep water bore • Large storage yard at rear • Good exposure to busy King Avenue • The area is subject to considerable growth and development • Minutes’ drive to shopping centres and schools This beautiful site (on 2 lots) is located in the heart of fast growing Willawong and approx. 15 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally located on the southern side of King Avenue, a main connection between Sunnybank and Durack. This is an excellent property for a display/storage yard or to land bank.
- 60m2 to 193m2 available - Access to 25m rooftop pool and BBQ area - 81 luxury apartments directly above - 4 car parks plus plenty of street parking - Suitable for medical, food, beauty or professional offices - Great value VERDE Apartments is one of the most exciting developments in South Brisbane. The development itself is visually stunning with the largest green wall in Australia and attention to detail to rival anything in the area. The commercial space is ideal for many users with four dedicated car parks available plus street parking. Also as an added bonus you get access to one of Brisbane’s best rooftop locations with a 25m lap pool and BBQ area. Make the most of this central location with great value for money.
• 5000m2 approx • Growth location
• 1X4 and 4X1 bedroom - self-contained flats • 810 M2 block backing onto bush land • Zoned Low medium density residential • Long term investment or further development
Price: Interest Over $1,300,000
• Busy “Anzac Square Arcade” • Strong walk by traffic • Great Retail Opportunity Situated in “Anzac Square Arcade”, right on top of escalators with great passing traffic. The owner has now decided to move on after 20 years of operation, so the opportunity now exists for your type of spin with anything retail related. Available for sale or lease.
- For lease or sale - Huge exposure - Bathroom and bedroom 186 Vulture Street is perfect for a variety of uses including restaurant or professional offices.
- Next door to Shauna Downs shopping complex & Beenleigh Road medical centre - Close vicinity to Sunnybank Plaza - Easy access to major arterial roads - A vast number of restaurants and food options close-by - On-site parking - Tenanted building - Very leasable offices - High yield opportunity This office building has Beenleigh Road views and is positioned right near Mains/Pinelands Road. The building is part of an office park with access being via a quiet street with a good number of on-site and street parking. Body Corp: $3,656 per annum Rates: $3,882 per annum Water: $1,501 per annum This place represents great positioning, easy access, and a comfortable location, all while having everything that Sunnybank has to offer just a stone’s throw away. Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase in 4109!
Cafe/Restaurant positioned right opposite parkland and on the Convention Centres doorstep. It under a residential tower with many more underway close by. Bi-fold doors across frontage and ready to open up to fabulous footpath dining. Incentives on offer to the right tenant. Enquire Now. • Prime location across from a park • Close transport • Ideal retail/cafe • Convention centre at doorstep • Bi-fold doors across front