- Ideal location - Secure tenancy - Ground floor retail space Fully leased on a 5x5 year lease to "Malt Traders" and situated in an ideal location, this ground floor strata space is now offered for sale. 90m2 of prime Brisbane City retail space with income. $82,297 p/a gross rental. Current tenant occupying the space since December 2013. For more information contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427.
Suite 4 – Fully fitted medical Suits of 124m2 Suites 5 and 6 – Blank Canvas ready for your specialised fit out 124m2 each Suite 7 – 104m2 Blank Canvas ready for your fit out. All lots offer access to the rooftop common area with panoramic views over Spring Hill and adjoining suburbs. Building facilities include 15-person lift, Hydraulic Car lift for basement level car parking with 3 tonne capacity. Rectangular floor plates have full height glazing to the eastern and western facades for excellent natural light. 490 Boundary Street is centrally located within an established medical, commercial and retail and education precinct. Spring Hill is experiencing a property resurgence with the refurbishment of the Main Roads building to the “Johnson Hotel” and the finalisation of the new Spring Hill Development Plan.
- 52 Apartments over 6 levels (40 x 3 bedroom and 12 x 2 bedroom) - 2km to Redland Hospital, walking distance to train station, Redland State High School and Cleveland retail and entertainment precinct Cleveland is the commercial Hub of Redland City Council. Taylor Crescent offers affordable accommodation with luxury and space, perfect with a high demand in the local area especially from retirees downsizing. The apartments are expected to sell easily due to location and generous sizes. The penthouse apartments boast 2 levels and water views.
- 10 Year lease to experienced operator - Net income $137,500 p.a (outgoings fully recoverable) - Brand new build with depreciation schedule - High growth location The Tenant Little Snappers is an established operator with facilities in multiple locations and a long track record of success. The 10 year lease term runs until 31/1/2029 with 2 more 5 year options. The tenant has annual rent reviews with guaranteed rental increases, ensuring growth. Further, Little Snappers has a bank guarantee as their security. Location Yarrabilba is the perfect location for a swim school as young families flock to the area due to the lifestyle and attractive new builds. There is a lack of land with the flexibility required to build such a swim school which secures this as a popular spot and much needed location for the area. Yarrabilba is possibly Queensland’s fastest growing suburb and is being developed by Lend Lease Communities. When completed, it is expected that the township will have in excess of 50,000 people. There is currently almost 8,000 people and approximately 20,000 in the catchment. At this early stage, it already has two primary schools and a secondary school. The site is located in Adler Circuit, with direct access to Wongawallen Drive, which is the dominant arterial of the commercial precinct of Yarrabilba. This precinct already has significant development completed or under way. The users include Coles, IGA, McDonalds and Caltex. The site has considerable development underway on all sides, with the closest neighbouring sites having a 2,000sqm day surgery/private hospital, a vet hospital, a 4,000sqm showroom development and a local gymnasium operator. The Yarrabilba township is growing dramatically and the sites with this flexibility are limited.
- 262m2 + common area - Whole level with 9B certification - $65,000 net return p.a - 5 year lease The space consists of several rooms for lectures and board meeting, outdoor break out space, kitchenette reception and ample parking. The head lease is to an international college with several sub-tenants leasing office space for business such as migration, legal & accounting. Contact Jordan Brown for further details.
- 7 + 7 Year Lease - Future Rental Upside - $115,000 + GST pa Key Investment Attributes: • 7 net year lease to 2026 and 7 year option. • Tenant pays rent and outgoings two months in advance. • Tenant funded the entire fit out including lead lined X-Ray room. • Experienced Yoga/Chiropractor tenant with multiple locations in Brisbane. • 933sqm* ground floor building plus 100sqm* mezzanine storage area. • 19 exclusive on grade car parks and 127 car parks in complex. • Secure monthly income stream underpinned by a personal guarantee. • Net income of $115,000* + GST pa (only $123/sqm).
This 2 level colonial has been used as offices for many years. Downstairs has 2 offices and an open plan air conditioned area with separate facilities and a large kitchen. Upstairs has 2 offices (bedrooms) with an enclosed north facing verandah and separate facilities. At the rear of the upstairs home is a large one bedroom flat currently leased at $330 per week. Very suitable for home base businesses and medical uses (with council consent). Rare in West End is the ability to park 7 cars off - street. Rates $7548 per annum Utilities $4432 per annum
- 37 newly refurbished motel rooms - Three-star accommodation with a variety of self-contained rooms; - 3 separate buildings with 16 on-site parking spaces; - 1,619 m2 site zoned for up to 10 storeys; - 5 minute walk to Royal Brisbane hospital and the Showgrounds; - 500 meters to train station & 1.5km to Brisbane CBD; Suburb Profile & Access Only one kilometre from the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley has developed into a business district in its own right. As with its neighbouring suburbs, Fortitude Valley has undergone extensive redevelopment over the last decade. A mix of commercial and residential, much of the business activity around the Valley happens between St Pauls Terrace and McLachlan Street. Of the residential housing available in the area, new unit and apartment complexes make up the majority, attracting many young singles and couples to the area. A small hub of entertainment venues, cafes, nightclubs, galleries and restaurants, Fortitude Valley draws residents and visitors from around Brisbane out of their homes every weekend for a lively party or a casual meeting among friends. Shopping around the Valley is always an adventure with the variety of food outlets in the China Town and the Brunswick Street Malls complemented by fashion boutique stores along Ann Street. The Valley markets on Saturdays also provide a fun alternative to retail shopping. The Valley's public transport services are excellent with a train station and regular bus services heading into and out of the City centre. In recent years, old warehouses and commercial sites have been redeveloped into mixed-use buildings catering for apartment living and retail or office space.
- 161m2 - 5 car parks - Net income of $53,044.92 Located in a popular office park, this asset offers a high yielding investment of over 7% net return. There is a continual high demand for leasing in the Sunnybank area and this tenancy offers huge flexibility and great amount of car parks reserved plus plenty extra for visitors. This office has access on to Beenleigh Road and is only a short walk to the bus stations and shops. - The tenant: Swift Education - Net rent: $4,420.41/mth plus GST - Outgoings - $826.97/mth plus GST (tenant pays 100%, including prop. management). - CPI annual increase.
This Queenslander, long used as business premises offers 5 offices upstairs and a large open plan area with full height glass enclosing the Verandah. Ducted Air-conditioning is complemented by a split system in the main office area with bathroom and kitchen at the rear. Two 50m2 offices with their own facilities are built under the Queenslander and face north to the carpark area accessed by Brook Street. Established Trees surround the property. 26 Gladstone Road benefits from a high outbound traffic exposure on Gladstone Road and has further potential for a deck on the northerly aspect and further development and is part of a busy established retail strip in Highgate Hill. Just a short walk to Southbank, and the Southbank bus terminal and train station as well as Brisbane State High and easy road access to all major transport routes. Council rates $3650 per year Utilities $2000 per year UCV $650,000.