- 3 lots side-by-side form a total land size of 1861sqm with medium density residential Zoning - North facing with potential bay views on a higher level - Total holding income of approx. $62,000 p.a - Located in a quiet neighbourhood and is walking distance to Cleveland Train station and Raby Bay Harbour restaurant precinct. Cleveland is the commercial Hub of Redland City Council. Taylor Crescent offers affordable accommodation with luxury and space perfect with a high demand in the local area especially from retirees downsizing.
- 465sqm of land with future development upside - 201sqm NLA (81sqm + 120sqm) - Huge signage opportunity on Stanley Street - Grease trap, exhaust canapé and cold room ready to go. 771 Stanley Street has a total of 201m2 NLA, 7 car parks at rear of shop and great street parking directly out front. Tenancy 1: 120m2 with exhaust and cold room set up for food operator Tenancy 2: 81m2. Kitchenette and separate amenities
• Main Road Exposure • Includes 1 bedroom Managers Unit • Central Location. Conveniently located in the inner city Southbank suburb is this opportunity to walk into an established Motor Inn with in excess of $400,000 last financial year. Long lease still in place with loads of potential. For all details and inspections contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427.
• 906 m2 vacant corner site • Zoned for up to 5 storeys mixed-use development • Walking distance to world famous The Gabba Sport Grounds • Few minutes drive to major hospitals & new Cross River Rail terminal • Woolloongabba Core Precinct is home to several major residential and commercial developments The site is located in the heart of the popular fringe suburb of Woolloongabba which is recognised as an important growth area. With its strategic location being close to major infrastructures; the Mater mother hospital and new children's hospital, the Gabba Sports Grounds, the freeway, tunnel, Logan and Ipswich arterial roads. The property presents itself as a highly desirable redevelopment site. Both state and local governments recognised the importance of the area and adopted the Woolloongabba Centre Neighbourhood Plan which encouraged more high density developments . This property is in the Woolloongabba Core Precinct which allows development up to 5 storeys.
- 77m2 office suite strata titled full fitted out. - Comes with a secure underground car park - Located in the law precinct of the CBD and close to the courts. - High quality building with views of the Brisbane River. - Public transport on you door step. - Quality owner occupier tenants in the building. - Many inclusions including a bar area. - Available now.
- Great Investment Opportunity or Owner Occupier. - Law Precinct of Brisbane CBD. - 76m2 office suite with a full fit out. - Comes with a secure underground car park. - Located in the law precinct of the CBD and close to the courts. - Secure undercover car park - High quality building with views of the Brisbane River. - Walking distance to Public transport. - Quality building with great amenities. - Many inclusions including a bar area.
Idg projects latest development in Brendale is now completed within this popular industrial estate. This is a quality small office + warehouse/workshop facility with ample parking, excellent truck turning facilities, security fencing, great exposure and easy access. Brendale is a well established Northside industrial precinct with excellent access to the major arterial roads and nearby infrastructure. Construction is typical idg quality of fully secure tilt concrete panel with attractive office façade in keeping with this new estate. With a single level compact and open plan office with fitout including air conditioning, carpet, ceilings, lights and amenities, this new facility should suit many industrial uses. The functional clearspan warehouse has a minimum 8 m clearance and 2 container height electric roller shutters. All surrounds are concrete hardstand, and we include security fencing and electric gate. This is an ‘A’ grade industrial building in a prime location with great position and exposure for your business. Also for lease at $185,000 net plus GST.
Level 5 office with large boardroom, reception area and storeroom. Full length windows allowing good natural light to all the working areas. Carpark on B2. 345 Ann Street is positioned an easy walk down Wharf Street to the financial district. Close to Central Station and many options for parking close by. The entrance and common areas present a very professional appearance for your business. Opportunities to buy strata office at this price level in the CBD are rare. For sale or lease now. Body Corp $7844 per annum Utilities $1024 per annum Council Rates $4068 per annum.
Price: Submit All Offers - Sale or Lease
- 79 sqm of prime location shop - Large glass front with great exposure - Originally 2 shops which can easily be split - 2 secure carparks - Short walk to bus and train station - Be part of one of Brisbane most exciting entertaining precincts
- Net income $93,196 per annum * - 6 assigned car parks and ample extra for common use - Busy retail precinct Make the most of this price reduction for a solid high yielding investment: - Tenancy 1 - Jump Swim School - $68,906 Gross PA + GST - Tenancy 2 - The Salvation Army - $36,000 gross PA + GST Outgoings are approximately $11,710 PA (Body Corp - $4,160 and Council Rates - $7,550). Location is superb and offers excellent access to public transport, direct access to Browns Plains Road and just minutes to Mount Lindesay Highway.