Presenting a wonderful opportunity to secure a beautifully renovated family home, recently restored and extended to provide two full floors of living space to accommodate the entire family. This meticulously renovated property offers 6 full-size bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 3 covered carports with room for off-street parking for up to 8 vehicles. Three brick fireplaces and a plethora of character features have been lovingly brought back to life, and there is nothing left for you to do…simply walk in and relax, and begin to live your best life.
This magnificent property offers space and an abundance of possibilities for a large family or extended families alike - or as a dual occupancy property, offering complete separation between upper and lower levels with secure access to each, presenting several living options including: perfect parent retreat upstairs offers freedom and noise-free living with teenage retreat on the lower level; family living upstairs while accommodating the extended family on the lower level; or, as the perfect residence to run a small business or clinic from the lower level; or, as an exciting investment proposition through leasing the upper level or lower level individually, or leasing both levels, with the potential to attract between $2,000 and $3,000 per week in rental income.
Perched high and dry, and positioned in a prime and highly sought after 4101 location, just moments to West End’s vibrant Boundary Street and West Village precincts with restaurants, cafes, bars, specialty & retail shopping including Harris Farm Markets, Woolworths, and Coles all within walking distance.
Surrounded by Brisbane's most reputable and sought-after schools - West End State School, Brisbane State High School, St Laurence's School, and Somerville House School, 15 End Street is perfectly located to provide your family with the best education Queensland offers.
The South Bank Parklands and QPAC precincts are also all within a short walk and Brisbane CBD is only 1km away for those seeking a stress-free, low-maintenance and convenient inner-city lifestyle, with terrific access to public transport.
Completely sound-proofed floors between the upper and lower levels provide whisper-quiet on both floors, while every room has its own lockable door and reverse cycle air conditioning, and adequate room for a student desk. This Grand Old Queenslander has been meticulously restored to her former glory, and incorporates:
1) New plumbing and drainage of both stormwater and sewer to the entire Lot with separate electric hot water systems.
2) Installed accessible sewer points for 4 x bathrooms and toilets - in preparation for a 4th ensuite/bathroom off the upstairs master Bedroom.
3) New French drainage system to the entire external dwelling and overflow outlet port to the Lot.
4) State of the art, latest "injectable pest control systems" with full termite barrier system installed including full protection around the downstairs brick fireplace.
5) Recently re-stumped with steel posts.
6) The full dwelling has been re-levelled with steel beams installed to ensure and maintain the property’s structural integrity.
7) Full commercial standard soundproofing to the ceiling over the lower level.
8) Low maintenance, attractive landscaping with several garden areas available for the keen gardeners.
9) Elegant, open (grass) bricks to full driveway and carport entry, permitting truck and heavy vehicle access, and the yard offers off-street parking for up to 8 vehicles.
10) External custom-made/cut 'real' timber panels installed to the entire house on both upper and lower levels.
11) Full replacement and installation of 17 x cedar timber casements and double-hung windows.
12) The residence has a new roof.
Building Total 254m2
Air conditioning: 8
Open car spaces: 3+
3 x king size bedrooms
4 x reverse cycle Air Conditioning
1 x bathroom (plumbing & sewer point inground for your additional 4th bathroom/ ensuite)
1 x separate laundry
2 x decks – front and back
3 x Queen size bedrooms
2 x bathroom with heating lights (one as ensuite)
1 x laundry
1 x deck
4 x reverse cycle Air Conditioning
Area for 4 to 5 additional car parks off street
With ever-increasing population growth demand, housing shortages, and the Brisbane 2032 Summer Olympic Games on the horizon, this lovingly restored property at 15 End Street Highgate Hill offers a rare opportunity to secure your family home or investment property in the heart of one of Brisbane's most highly sought after locations. Act now and don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your children’s future and your very own slice of the highly coveted West End central district.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Lindsay Woodland on 0417 797 559 or Ryan Lim & Lauren Tang on 0478 566 696.