Welcome to Altura Residences, West Village. Reside in a luxury wellness residence, set within a unique living heritage village surrounded by cafes, restaurants and parklands, 800m from the Brisbane CBD.
Designed with the aim of improving feelings of wellbeing through neuroarchitecture, Altura residences are due for completion in late-2023.
This exquisite sub-penthouse is located on level 21, featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 modern bathrooms, 3 side-by-side car parks and additional storage cage in a secure undercover basement.
• An expansive 276sqm of internal living space
• Two living areas
• 3m ceilings in most areas
• Stylish Herringbone timber flooring
• Grohe tapware throughout
• Two 900mm ovens in your choice of Miele, V-Zug or Gaggenau at no extra cost
• Separate master wing with its own balcony for complete privacy
• Built-in outdoor barbecue and entertainment area
• Built in home office spaces with desks and storage
• 100% pure wool carpets to bedrooms
• Soundproofing material to windows & doors
• Premium quality finishes & fixtures selected by renowned interior design firm, Carr
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning controlled via your mobile
• Secure access to building, lifts & undercover carpark, with CCTV on site
• Crafted by one of the world’s largest residential development companies, Sekisui House, who have built over 2 million homes
• Designed in a collaboration between Smart Studio and multi-award winning architecture firm, Nettletontribe
Exclusive Resident Amenity & Convenience:
• Private rooftop Wellness Regeneration Zone – infinity edge pool, sauna, sunken fire pit, magnesium plunge pool*
• Private Lifeplace Level – an exclusive resident zone featuring productivity pods for working communally, a large cinema room, and a private dining room with kitchenette for entertaining
• Onsite Property Management, LivKey
• Year-round community & resident events
• Connected to communal green spaces and retail, The Common, Mollison Park & Peters Lane
• Only 800m to the Brisbane CBD
• Walk score of 99/100 with everything you need nearby
• Tinted windows to reduce heat gain and energy bills
• Electric car charging points
• 2.7m - 3m ceilings & optimised building orientation for cross ventilation, lowering temperature naturally
• Set within a 6 Star Green Star Community with rainwater tanks and a greywater recycling system
• 50% of the West Village site is covered in vegetation to reduce urban heat island effect
• Renewable energy for communal areas generated by 21kW solar PV system
• 100% of the energy supplied to site through embedded energy network is carbon offset
• Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) score of 7.9-8.7
• Sustainably sourced and innovative materials used
Perfectly placed on Boundary Street, West Village is a living heritage village. The past meets present with characterful facades, leafy cobblestone laneways, and retail, dining and wellness services right on your doorstep.
• A buzzing community lifestyle with resident clubs and regular onsite events
• South Bank Cultural Centre within 500m walking distance
• Almost one hectare of dog-friendly open parkland, including The Common and Mollison Park
• Metro Arts Precinct with regular art exhibitions and theatre shows
• 24/7 Goodlife gym, full-line Woolworths supermarket, Harris Farm Markets, Cheeky Poke, Rich & Rare, Yamas, Ippin Japanese, Modern Dentistry, Vitalign, Skin Partners, Italian Street Kitchen, Ichiban Sushi, and more!
• Easy access to trains, bus links and CityCat
Contact The Ryan & Lauren Team today on 0478 566 696 to book your VIP appointment or to find out more about these highly anticipated residences.