Comfortable, spacious, stylishly renovated - you will love the charm and character that exudes from this lovely home. Set off the main road backing onto a the leafy, rainforest, tranquil surrounds of this central location in Highgate Hill. The inviting front veranda is a great place to start leading through to open living areas.
* Timber floors throughout
* Spacious living area - offering separate living and dining areas while retaining an open plan feel with high ceilings and ceiling fans
* French timber doors leading to back deck overlooking a rainforest retreat
* Plenty of kitchen cupboard space, stainless appliances with gas cook top
* 3 bedrooms upstairs (or 2 bedrooms + study)
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Separate laundry downstairs
* BONUS - Large rumpus/media room/home office downstairs with it's own deck overlooking leafy surrounds
* Single carport space for off-street parking
A prime location with all the conveniences you could need in this renovated home. It is conveniently situated within walking distance to Southbank Parklands & Cinemas and the trendy West End cafe/restaurant precinct. Walking distance to Green bridge for access to UQ or walk to the Goodwill Bridge for access to QUT. Only 5 minutes to Mater or PA hospitals.
Located in the Brisbane State High Catchment area and surrounding private schools.
To schedule an appointment, please click on "Book Inspection". After registration, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. If no tenants are confirmed, the Property Manager may not attend the inspection.